The Central Highlands Regional Council is carrying out road resurfacing works from Monday 11 May 2020 until Sunday 31 May 2020 in Emerald.
The works are taking place at the following locations:
• Borilla Street between Egerton Street and Yamala Street roundabout
• Borilla Street between Yamala Street roundabout and Esmond Street
• Borilla Street between Esmond Street and Harris Street
• Mayfair Drive
• Opal Street between Esmond Street and Harris Street
• Opal Street and New Street roundabout
• Roberts Street and Selma Road intersection
Sections of these roads will be closed intermittently during this time.
Heavy vehicles and machinery will be operating in and around the work zone and workers will be on foot within the site.
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is also carrying out road resurfacing works throughout May in Emerald on the Capricorn Highway (Clermont Street) between Ruby Street and Selma Road.
For more information please contact council’s Infrastructure and Utilities’ team on 1300 242 686.