A community service which shows you how to teach children of all ages to swim. It’s easy, Follow these steps!
- Watch our instructional videos
- Print our free Lesson Plans
- Start teaching
- Present your child free online Certificates.
Who should use uSwim?
Those parents who are unable to find, afford, or get access to great swimming lessons.
- Anyone who wants to make sure their lessons include correct fundamentals
- Time-poor, do-it-yourself parents
- Parents wanting to compliment lessons with additional swimming
- uSwim is provided by Aquatic Achievers Swim Schools.
- uSwim uses the same proven methods and techniques as Aquatic Achievers, the largest swim lesson provider in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Brisbane has more swim schools per capita than any other metropolitan area in the world and Queensland won more swimming medals in Beijing than any other state in the world.
- Aquatic Achievers teach over 300,000 lessons per year and train 100s of teachers.
- Aquatic Achievers is a world leader in children’s aquatic education
Benefits of teaching kids to swim
- Saves lives - Knowing how to swim can save a child’s life, and teaches them the inherent dangers of water.
- Childhood development - Swimming exercises and strengthens children's muscular and cardio vascular systems.
- Builds self esteem - A child’s confidence improves during the ‘learn to swim’ process.
- Bonding with parents - There is strong evidence that physical touching, hugging and playing is critical in a child's cognitive development. Swimming is a great way for mums and dad's to spend quality time in a unique learning environment.
- Health and fitness - Fitness and health trainers agree that swimming is a great physical activity for all ages.
- A social activity - Being able to swim allows children to participate in a wide range water activities.